We are looking for a Staircase Surveyor to join our team. The job entails visiting building sites and
residential refurbishments throughout London and the South of England taking detailed
measurements and designing staircases to suit the customer’s requirements on site.
We are looking for applicants for immediate and permanent employment.
Working days are Monday to Friday.
£25000 – £35000 depending on experience and negotiable for the right candidate.
28 days paid holiday. A company vehicle is provided for the role along with the relevant kit and
materials needed. There will be a period of training alongside one of our Surveyors and you will be
expected to travel.
Once trained you will be primarily working in South London & Kent
Experience & Requirements
It would be helpful if you have worked in the joinery or building industry or have experience working
on building sites and or residential refurbishments, but this is not essential as we provide a full
training program for the right candidate. Very good mathematical skills are essential. A full driver’s
license is required.
* Good customer service skills
* Organised and methodically approach to problem solving
* Able to work alone
* Survey and report on site conditions
* Able to produce 2D sketches by hand
* Liaise with clients, builders and site crews
* Very good mathematical skills
* Knowledge of staircase regulations and construction.
* Dealing with and understanding architectural plans and drawings.
We are an established staircase manufacturer based in London supplying an established trade
customer base with made to measure staircases.
Please submit your CV in the form on this page.