We are looking for Staircase Surveyors to join our busy team. The job entails visiting building sites and residential refurbishments throughout London and the South East of England taking detailed measurements and designing staircases to suit the customer’s requirements on site.
We are looking for applicants for immediate and permanent employment. Working days are Monday to Friday. Salary £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience and negotiable for the right candidate. 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays. A company vehicle is provided for the role along with the relevant measuring kit needed. There will be a period of training alongside one of our Surveyors and you will be expected to travel.
Location Once trained you will be primarily working in areas all over London and the South East.
Experience & Requirements
It would be helpful if you have worked in the joinery or building industry or have experience working on building sites and or residential refurbishments, but this is not essential as we provide a full training program for the right candidate. Very good mathematical skills are essential. A full driver’s license is required.
- Good customer service skills
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving
- Able to work alone
- Survey and report on site conditions
- Able to produce 2D sketches by hand
- Liaise with clients, builders and site crews
- Very good mathematical skills
- Knowledge of staircase regulations and construction
- Dealing with and understanding architectural plans and drawings
We are an established staircase manufacturer based in Harlow in Essex supplying an established trade customer base with made-to-measure staircases.